[mythtv-users] MythVideo Keyboard Commands

Travis Groth lists at netfoo.org
Sun Feb 8 15:59:38 EST 2004

Correction, when I ssh in to the same box and run mythfrontend over
ssh's x tunneling i CAN control the playback of the video.  It is only
when I am using the local keyboard that I lose control of MythVideo.
Does anyone have any idea whats going on?  I will say that i'm using an
extremely minimal X setup.  I don't even think i have a window manager.
Could that be the cause?

Thanks

--Travis Groth