[mythtv-users] Starting out - Which Distribution?

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Sun Feb 8 12:39:45 EST 2004

The most comprehensive instructions are probably for Fedora Core
(Jarod's HOWTO) and for Mandrake (because that's what I run on my boxes
and put into the HOWTO).  Other distributions have their adherents; I
don't think there are any that _can't_ run MythTV, maybe other than
SuSE.  Debian, Mandrake, RedHat and Gentoo all have either packaged
binaries or packaging systems that will get you to where you need to be.