[mythtv-users] Duplicate episodes being recorded - but shouldn't

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Sat Feb 7 09:20:19 EST 2004

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Tony Maro wrote:

> I've noticed that my Myth has not been correctly identifying duplicate
> episodes.  I can't tell if it's everything or just the two I noticed,
> but one episode of Monk has been recorded 5 times despited the setting
> telling it to only record new.  I had 3 copies of the same episode on
> the box at the same time.  Now tonight, it recorded Stargate SG-1 in
> both timeslots... something it hadn't ever done before.

I've noticed this too - it doesn't affect all episodes, but some just keep
getting recorded again and again even though the title, subtitle and
description are identical.  (I've returned home from work some days to
find 5 identical copies of some stuff)

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/