[mythtv-users] TVChannels

Timo Boettcher spida at gmx.net
Sat Feb 7 08:04:53 EST 2004

Hi,

   I am still a newbie with mythtv and have some problems with my
   TVChannels.

   First, in the Channeleditor, It always forgets where I had set the
   cursor after I edited a Channel so that I have to scroll the whole
   way down to that channel again.

   Seconed, when I had just added my channels with mythsetup --manual
   --file epg.xml (may have been mythfilldb, can't remember) when I
   set my Videosource, it seems to set the videosource of the channel
   below that as well, but I am not sure.

   Third, I have set my channels according to the list I got from our
   cable-tv-provider (which works with other software, too). In Mythtv
   I had to subtract 1 from each Channel-number, and some channels
   don't work. When I do CH- when wathing the first Channel (the first
   in the rotation, the first in my list doesn't work), the channel
   isn't set to the last channel (which I would have expected), but to
   some channel in the middle of my list.

   Please Help.

 Timo