[mythtv-users] Database Corruption

Angus Ainslie angusa at deltatee.com
Fri Feb 6 15:28:03 EST 2004

Hi,

I just upgrade my backend from 0.13 to 0.14 on a debian sarge system.
First of all I had a couple of problems upgrading so I nuked the DB and
started from scratch.

Once everything was properly installed I setup a couple of programs to
record. I came back the following day to watch one of these shows and
the list of shows and and the list of shows is all jumbled only the last
show has the proper info. All of the files got written to the disk but
I'm not sure how to access them. I thought I could possibly get some of
them back by deleting the ones that I didn't want but the list showing
for deletions is wrong too and won't delete the corrupted entries. Whats
strange is its wrong differently.

Is there a tool that will rectify whats on the disk with the database ?

If not which tables in the database should I look at to fix by hand ?

Is there a nuv->palm ( kinoma or mmplayer ) converter ?

Cheers
Angus