[mythtv-users] nuv patch for videolan for streaming server?

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:38:49 EST 2004

That's why if we can get VideoLAN to accept MythTV's nuv files, then it can
do all the encoding on the fly and stream the video. It already has the
capability as far as I know to do all of this. Combined with MythWeb this
would be a perfect solution for those who want to watch recordings over an
internet connection, capable of uplink speeds less then 100KB/s. Mine tops
out at 40. Anyway I've posted a request on the VideoLAN forum
(http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?t=1074) hopefully it might get
something started.