[mythtv-users] nuv patch for videolan for streaming server?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Fri Feb 6 13:50:59 EST 2004

Am Fr, den 06.02.2004 schrieb Matthew M Murphy um 18:52:

> I have had the same goal (and the same lan-only issue).  In fact, my
> wireless lan is too slow to handle the standard mpeg2 files.  I was
> thinking that maybe after the files were transcoded to MPEG4 they would
> begin working over the wireless lan

I had a 11Mb WLAN running and 352x576 at 3000/4500bps was ok over it. It's
ok for an otherwise empty channel, when my wife was working on the
laptop it would get prebuffering pauses.

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough