[mythtv-users] Has anyone working alsa ouput in mythtv ?

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 03:37:16 EST 2004

Hi guys,

I'm slightly puzzled: I compiled mythtv with ALSA support (took out the #'s in settings.pro), but if I ever set the output device to ALSA something then it always changes it back to /dev/dsp, also when watching TV I see the debugs say:
using OSS audio device /dev/dsp

Any ideas what I have done wrong?

I noticed the line in config.mak:
CONFIG_AUDIO_OSS=yes