[mythtv-users] nuv patch for videolan for streaming server?

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:43:43 EST 2004

Is there a way to patch video lan so that it can support mythtv's files? My goal is to have a streaming server so that I or my remote family could catch a show or two streamed online. I don't think this would be that hard to setup, but it sure would make a nice addon program or plugin to mythtv. It would actually be perfect for a mythweb plugin since all the web work has been done there already...