[mythtv-users] Bad Picture - Need Help

Stupid Mail stupidmail4u at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 22:23:42 EST 2004

When I Watch/Record Live TV I get a bad picture on
most channels and some channels are complete snow and
unwatchable.  When I use the same computer with
Windows Media Center everything looks fine so I know I
must have something misconfigured in Myth.  Also, I
highly perfer MythTv over Media Center so I would
really like to get Myth working.

I am currently running Mythtv .14 on RH9 with the
Kernel updates based on Jared's excellent Guide.

My current IVTV settings are (I have tried different
settings as well):

# /usr/lib/ivtv/test_ioctl -u 0x3000
# /usr/lib/ivtv/test_ioctl -p 4
# /usr/lib/ivtv/test_ioctl -f width=720,height=480
# /usr/lib/ivtv/test_ioctl -v input=3,output=1

Any Help would be Great!

Thanks.