Fwd: [mythtv-users] native lirc still not working in Myth - works on command line.

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Feb 5 21:10:37 EST 2004

malcome, make sure that 1) you don't have irxevent started as that will
lock lircd.  The other thing is make sure you have a version of the
.lircrc file in your ~/.mythtv/ directory and call that file lircrc (No
".")  In that file, change "prog = irxevent" to "prog = mythtv"  Give that
a shot and reply back if that doesn't work.

-dan