[mythtv-users] Recommendation: Remote Control

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Thu Feb 5 14:46:28 EST 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Cliff Draper wrote:

> Very interesting looking remote.  I would consider buying one for
> myself, but when web sites mention "VAT" I tend to avoid them and look
> for one more local to myself (USA).  There isn't anything nonUS about
> the remote is there?

Well, it's designed for Sky+ (BSkyB's PVR) and you don't have that in the
US so I guess it won't be available in the US (but maybe there's
something similar?) I'm not sure how VAT is handled for overseas orders -
I don't think you have to pay it (in any case, VAT is a 17.5% sales tax,
FYI).

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/