[mythtv-users] Re: mythweb - recorded programs - no preview pic?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Thu Feb 5 09:31:41 EST 2004

Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
>> On a similar note:  I have noticed since I started using MythTV (November or so
>> I think it was - 0.12) that MythWeb has consistantly not shown previews for
>> some of my recordings.

> If I remember correctly, there was a bug in .12 that prevented some
> preview images from being generated.

Hmm, maybe I wasn't clear.  This behaviour has happened in 0.12, 0.13 and now
in 0.14.  I think what's happening is that mythweb contacts only the master
backend, and since the recordings are on a slave backend, the master has no
png files for them, thus mythweb has no preview.  All of the recordings on
the master backend have previews in mythweb as expected, however.

The preview images are being generated, as the frontend can see them all, they
just don't make it to mythweb.

Ciao
Gavin