[mythtv-users] Questionable capture quality from a PVR-250

papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Thu Feb 5 07:25:19 EST 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, John Kuhn wrote:

> I really wish someone with some good knowledge on this subject chime in
> with some tweaks and settings to get the best picture quality from the
> 250-350's..
>
> i suffer from the exact same symptoms as you.. nothing i change seems to
> effect it... when i had previously used wintv2000/windows the capture
> and tv viewing was 10x better..
>
> --John

	Hrm... curiouser and curiouser.  I don't have winders on the box, but I
might try to put it on to see *for sure*.  It would be nice if it were a
software issue.

	Keep in mind, that my board is a rev1.  I might make a difference in
how the dnr_* registers are set up???

-Cory
* The prime directive of Linux:  					*
* 	- learn what you don't know, 					*