[mythtv-users] Wiring for multiple tuners

Ben Keepper ben at keepper.net
Wed Feb 4 15:12:55 EST 2004

Greetings,

I've been lurking on the list for a couple of weeks now, and will be
building by first MythTV box this weekend.

In preparation, I have acquired a Antec Overture case, a PVR-350, and a
PVR-250. (The rest of my gear is cannibalized)

My immediate question is, with one only one cable input, do I split my
cable-tv into a three way plug (with the two outputs going to the tuner
cards), and then go video out from the tv-out on the pvr-350?

Thanks,

Ben