[mythtv-users] RE: Photos of myth boxes

Jim Hribnak jim at hribnak.com
Wed Feb 4 02:03:39 EST 2004

Here is some pics of my setup.  Right now my PC is in a tower case behind my
entertainment unit. I am planning on getting a case to fit in the
entertainment unit, DVD Burner/Player.  I have had my MythTV running on the
TV for a week now, working great.. Upgraded to myth 0.14 with ivtv 0.1.9 and
a Hauppauge 350

My setup is as follows:

PII 333
256 megs ram
PVR 350 using Svideo TV Out

Recordings saved to file server (PIII 800 512k megs ram) via NFS to a 500
gig partition (running an Escalated 8 Drive RAID controller with 8 x 120 gig
drives)

This was the only machine I had kicking around that I could use for my
mythfrontend/backend.  I did not want to move my file server upstairs.
Seems to work perfectly fineon a PII333

Recording and playing recordings via Network works Flawlessly!!!

check out www.hribnak.com/mythtv for pics

Jim