[mythtv-users] 0.14 looks good so far!

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Wed Feb 4 01:28:30 EST 2004

I'm wondering if it's either not reading the info from the database
correctly....or my data is screwed now that I upgraded.  Gonna run
mythfilldatabase and see what happens.

It's no longer stuck on MTV, but out of 4 recordings I had setup for
tonight...only one was the show I wanted.  Very odd..

Scott