[mythtv-users] Video and Images files not showing up

Graham W. Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Tue Feb 3 20:22:51 EST 2004

I am having the same sort of issues with 0.14..... I am pointing videos
to /var/videos/movies.... done a chown -R mythtv.mythtv * and it's all
owned by mythtv.... I can see the files when I go in thru Video List,
and I can even watch them there.. However, there's nothing showing in
Browse Videos.... I have set up one of them with cover art, but it
doesn't seem to show anywhere either...

Graham