[mythtv-users] Please help - Grey distorted bar in channel guide

Jeff Monks mythtv at skunkeye.com
Tue Feb 3 19:34:57 EST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, John Barton wrote:

> I have a strange problem.  So far, I have not found anyone else with it,
> so that adds to the problem.  I have this grey bar that blocks the top
> channel and then some in the channel guide, and its really bugging me.

I have the same problem, but only when using the program guide during
LiveTV, when it has the preview screen.  If I go to "Schedule
Recordings->Program Guide", it works perfectly.  I put it down to some
kind of quirk in Xv, related to the scaled-down preview.  Since I almost
never watch LiveTV, and I use MythWeb to do almost all of my scheduling,
it never bothered me enough to investigate.

Out of curiosity, what video card/Linux distro are you using?  My system
has an Intel i810 video card, on Mandrake 9.2.