[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault as non-rrot user

ben at ultraswank.com ben at ultraswank.com
Tue Feb 3 13:12:54 EST 2004

PVR-250 based machine Running redhat 9.0
kernel 2.4.22-1.2163.nptl_34.rhfc1.at
XFree86-4.3.0-42

This was pretty much a straight install off of Jarod's install guide, but=
=20
after I first experienced this problem I uninstalled mythtv-suite and=20
rebuild from source with the 1.4 packages.

-Ben Newman

"It's amazing how much mature wisdom resembles being too tired."=20
                                              --Robert Heinlein