[mythtv-users] 0.14 looks good so far!

Philip J. Morrison, Jr. pjmorr at intrasection.com
Tue Feb 3 10:46:54 EST 2004

I actually upgraded my mythtv from work last night and rebooted the box
(after calling to check that no one was watching TV).  It worked
wonderfully!  I started using the G.A.N.T. theme and boy does it look good.
I can see the selections much clearer now and overall stability seems to be
improved.

Way to go!

P.S. I have seen a few posts of screenshots that look like G.A.N.T. but are
blue.  Is there a different version out there?

---
Phil