[mythtv-users] Re: Problem with MythTv 0.14 and bttv 0.9.12 (or kernel 2.6.1)!

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Tue Feb 3 02:26:28 EST 2004

Am Di, den 03.02.2004 schrieb Jarod C. Wilson um 05:35:
> On Feb 2, 2004, at 7:12 PM, gkanis at cems.umn.edu wrote:

Almost everything you see might be normal depending on your setup, which
you didn't tell us. The one thing that's not so good is the dark
picture, but there are some cards that have bad picture with default
values, but you can set them. All of your problems have been answered on
the list, so you can find your answers there.

> > I would also like to apologize for all my previous annoying emails. i
> > had no
> > intention to abuse the mailing list, I was just frustrated (not with
> > you),
> > with my TVCard, Linux, etc and with the fact that I could not use
> > MythTv to
> > watch,record my favourites movies.
>
> Patience, grasshopper. ;-)

Where does that line come from?

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough