[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboard Recomendations for Myth

Tony Caduto tony.caduto at amsoftwaredesign.com
Mon Feb 2 21:21:58 EST 2004

Hi,
I am in the market for a new keyboard for my mythbox, I currently have a logitech but it only has a range of about 6 feet and the reciever must be in the open.
(no where on the box did it say what the range is)

Basicly I am looking for a keyboard and optical mouse combo that is standard PS2 , I recently tried a gyration and it was DOA, could not sync with the reciever, even tried it on XP.
It should also have more than a 15 foot range.

I have bee researching on the net, but very few of the manufactures advertise the range of the units, so I am asking here.

I am currently running Gentoo 1.4 with Myth .13 and hopefully .14 soon.

Thanks,

Tony Caduto