[mythtv-users] UK TV Listings source - bleb.org

John Knottenbelt jak97 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Sun Feb 1 19:00:21 EST 2004

Nice one Chris! I'm impressed with your XSLT wizardry. Personally I'm using
the one I wrote in Haskell now, but does exactly the same thing as your XSLT,
as far as I can tell.

One thing that my Haskell converter doesn't handle is guessing the end-time
when it's not specified (which usually happens with very late programs on the
non bbc core channels). Can't figure out how to do that yet -- probably
easier in XSLT!

Cheers

John