[mythtv-users] RE: Photos of myth boxes

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 17:58:26 EST 2004

Unfortunately, I don't know.  I'm using an Athlon XP
2400+ on a VIA KT400 motherboard with a nVidia GeForce
4 MX 440 card for video out.  I don't have a PVR-350,
and I was considering getting one, but after reading
about some of the limitations of the TV-out, decided
not to.

-- Joe

--- Hanno 'Rince' Wagner <wagner at rince.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Joe Votour schrieb am 01. Februar 2004:
>
> > For playing DVD's, I recommend using ogle, at
> least
>
> Talking about ogle, is there a way to project ogles
> output directly
> on the tv-out of the pvr, using the
> decoder-abilities of the pvr?
> I'd love to use it, but unlike mplayer it can not
> use the hardware
> decoder and is therefore too slow for my machine :(
>
> Ciao, Hanno
> --
> |  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild
> | Rince at IRC      |
> | Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist
> nicht gestattet! |
> | 74 a3 53 cc 0b 19 - we did it!          |
> Generation @           |
> Fachbegriffe der Informatik : Tiernetz
> ->  Als geschlossenes, elit&#228;res oder
&#187;famili&#228;res&#171;
> System betriebene Gruppe von meist veralteten
> Kommunikationssystemen, da&#223; sich des Usenets
bedient
> um an interessante Inhalte zu kommen, aber
daf&#252;r