[mythtv-users] pcHDTV How to activate

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Sun Feb 1 17:41:37 EST 2004

I'm finally getting around to installing my pchdtv card.
I've got the drivers loaded, upgraded to myth .14,
re-ran the setup, reloaded the channels, etc...

The system has other ivtv cards as video0,1,and 2.
The pchdtv is video32.

So now I'm to the obvious question for me...
How do I activate the pchdtv card?
First, since it was the 4th device defined, I
certainly don't want it only used 4th in line
of the other cards.  By default its using the
ivtv cards first...

And possibly related, in the setup it asked
the TV format, NTSC or ATSC.  Well for me I want
it based on the card being used.

I'm outputing the video to a HD-tv set to
720p for everything.

I guess I'm just missing some dumb detail somewhere...
Brian