[mythtv-users] New gentoo ebuilds

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Sun Feb 1 13:09:25 EST 2004

> Would net-www/konqueror-embedded be of any help? Yes, I know, this would
> almost certainly mean things need to be changed in MythBrowser, but it
> might help on all distro's since you won't need such a big package to be
> installed. I guess, you basicly only want khtml.

Thanks Henk, I'll try it out. ... I guess not btw, konqueror-embedded is masked for reasons. Even in ~x86 ...

Already talked to iggy today. He's checking the ebuilds for validity and if they work and all things seem to be conditional as they should be, he'll be committing the builds after testbuilding them all.

msn: j_kalf at hotmail.com
jabber: rroet at jabber.org
ICQ: 5410292
----
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc