[mythtv-users] New gentoo ebuilds

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Sun Feb 1 11:26:55 EST 2004

> Those ebuilds are EPIA centric or?

No, but I do think Max will cut off via hwslice again because via isn't in the kernel as of yet and libddmpeg ebuilds haven't been put into the portage tree for the same reason.

I have regular contact with Brian Jackson (Iggy at gentoo.org)

> media-tv herd info page:
> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/metastructure/herds/herds.xml?select=media-tv

just like it says: Iggy :)

The mythbrowser should be easier in 0.14 .. I think it still depends on kdelibs to be installed. With kde-env it was reluctant to build. It depends on kde development being present. And as we know there is no development package in gentoo. (at least I didn't find it) I think kdelibs will solve it, but it takes ages to be built.

Jelle.

---
msn: j_kalf at hotmail.com
jabber: rroet at jabber.org
ICQ: 5410292
----
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc