[mythtv-users] Help with my remote & lircrc

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Sun Feb 1 01:57:11 EST 2004

JAC, I just bought a UEIC 8910, which looks identical to the 15-2116.
To make a long story short, if the 2103 is anything like the 2116 and
supports moving keys, heres what I did:  Used a panasonic DVD player
(code 0490) as my template, mapped a VideoSonic vcr to the vcr slot.
Then I moved the ch up, ch down, Enter, Prev Ch and Tv/Video to the dvd
player.  If you want my lircd.conf let me know.

-dan