1920x1080 HDTV's? (was Re: [mythtv-users] bobdeint as output filter?)

Dan wolf mboverload at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 22:31:42 UTC 2004

Almost every TV you will ever see is a complete rip off.  You think it
takes 9 big ones to make a damn TV?  Think again.  In addition, all
the specs the salesmen give you are complete bullshit, and the specs
on the TV box are bullshit too.  Hell, the TV I bought SAID it had a
comb filter, but then I found out it doesn't.  I got fricken screwed.

TVs are nothing but lies