[mythtv-users] RE: Re: reboot causing problems

Josh Sharpe climbsomething at cox.net
Thu Dec 30 23:41:25 UTC 2004

That didn't work. If I do:

/sbin/depmod -a
/sbin/modprobe ivtv

and then start mythbackend and mythfrontend I get my TV back.  I think
those commands load up the ivtv driver, so that tells me it isn't
getting loaded correctly at boot.  Jarod's guide put a couple of lines
into modprobe.conf, aren't they suppose to make it load up on boot, or
did I miss something?  I'm pretty sure I didn't, I've reinstalled
everything, including FC3, several times and know the guide up to this
point really well.