[mythtv-users] Mythmusic & Slimserver

Marc Infield marc at infielddesign.com
Thu Dec 30 18:57:37 UTC 2004

I am currently running Slimserver from my MythTV box which talks to my
old Slimp3 player. I really like the Slimserver interface and available
plugins, but more importantly my wife really likes it. Has anyone
played with tighter integration with MythTV?

I am working on this:

- Share music and playlist files between Slimserver and MythMusic (I'll
get it configured tonight hopefully).

But I would be interested to hear thoughts on . . .

- Emulating the slimplayer and sending the output to my server's sound
card (same as MythTV)

- Control the Slimserver with the MythTv remote

- Use the VFD of a Slimp3 or Squeezebox player to display MythTV
Information.

Thanks,
-marc

Slimserver http://www.slimdevices.com/pi_features.html