[mythtv-users] mythgame .16 problems

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Thu Dec 30 16:24:15 UTC 2004

u235sentinel at comcast.net wrote:
> Let's try this again.
>
> Has anyone been successful in setting up Mythtv / Mythgame .16 with xmame .89?  I suspect there may be a compatibility issue here after reading the archives.  Not 100% certain however I needed to hear what you all have done to make it work and what is the latest xmame in use?
>
> Thanks

Wait for Myth .17, downgrade to xmame 0.87, or download/compile/install the cvs
version of mythgame.

The latest in use is xmame 0.89.
This is the patch that fixed it
http://cvs.mythtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mythgame/mythgame/mamehandler.cpp?r1=1.32&r2=1.33
--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester