[mythtv-users] X through PVR350 probs

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Wed Dec 29 20:37:03 UTC 2004

I will need to sit down and walk through those steps, and update the document since this/that part is the only thing I haven't completed. I'm pretty busy right now so I don't know when I will get to it. I'll post the results when I get the chance to work on it.

If you figure it out in the meantime, do the same, and post the details. Revisiting it isn't going to be easy for me. Because of my setup, I simply made sure I could do it, then went back to using the frontend on the VGA display and watching the playbacks on the TV... since I haven't got my infrared distribution setup yet, I can't control the frontend from where the televisions are at (the computer is in a back room).

John mentioned a possible patch that would set the X server from locking up a virtual console. That'd be great to work with if he is able to find it.