[mythtv-users] menu speed

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Wed Dec 29 09:19:49 UTC 2004

> I turned off the transparencies and changed the draw method from
> Fill to None, and did not notice any difference in response time.

What resolution are you running on, and with what theme? There was a thread
recently that some themes have rather huge memory requirements when not
running in the default resolution.

Also, I'm running over NFS, and found that the number of stat calls for
theme files was slowing down the menus quite a bit...

	Herman