[mythtv-users] slow satelite guide, no irblaster yet

Paul Barrette paulbarrette at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 22:35:12 UTC 2004

Hi,
currently, I dont have an irblaster, I'm using the guide from my
satelite STB through mythtv to change channels, but it is very slow,
3-5 seconds for every arrow up!  Is there a way to speed this up?
Maybe I am missing a setting somewhere...

thanks,
Pb
mythtv cvs, amd64, pvr250, nvidia tv-out

--
Utque fit, in gremium pulvis si forte puellae
  Deciderit, digitis excutiendus erit: