[mythtv-users] menu speed

Paul Miller paul at pinheiro.dyndns.org
Tue Dec 28 20:43:21 UTC 2004

I turned off the transparencies and changed the draw method from
Fill to None, and did not notice any difference in response time.

I'm running MythTV on top of KDE while I test it (still in full
screen mode).  Would this make a difference?  KDE works very well
on this p2-450.  Nothing in particular is running in the
background.

What speed computer are you running MythTV on?

-Paul