[mythtv-users] ATI TO WONDER PRO

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 04:26:35 UTC 2004

I am unaware of any support for that tuner itself.  I
was trying to get my ATI TV USB working, which is the
first version of their usb tuners.  The only thing I
could come up with was a project called USBVision.
That supports all of the chips on this card but its
just not in the list and I haven't been able to add it
as I don't know what to put in for most of the
arguments.  You might check there first.  Even then
I'm not sure if it is still going to be able to be
used in myth but its worth a look.