[mythtv-users] Re: what cards and tools

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 19:49:51 UTC 2004

It's cheaper.  The tv output is said to be better quality than an
nvidia card, but only by a slight bit, and it is much more difficult
to set up, so I've heard, and uses CPU time when watching anything
other than mpeg2 video it recorded.  That said, if you don't have an
nvidia card, or want every ounce of tv-out quality you can get, it's
not a bad option.

-Nate