[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and LIRC

Drew Zerdecki dzerdecki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 04:06:13 UTC 2004

This is a simple question but I can't seem to get it straight.  Can I
use the PVR-350 for LIRC that and not use the pvr remote?  Will it
just pass through other IR signals or does it just look for its
certain remote codes?

 Basically, I am going to use the 350,  but regarding remote
controlls, I just want the pvr & LIRC to act as an ir receiver.  Then
I plan to output the ir signal to my directv receiver through its
serial cable control.  Is this possible or do I need a dedicated USB
IR receiver?

Thanks.

Drew