[mythtv-users] Good news for pcHDTV folks - new drivers out today

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Sat Dec 25 19:14:26 UTC 2004

I just noticed my reply has been "held-up" cuz the .config attachment was a bit large.

So - if you'd like to look at that let me know.

My orig email said I had installed the generic 2.6.9 kernel without the BTTV/CXX drives (so I could build the BTTV/CXX modules (v1.5) which come with the card.

The new drivers were very easy to setup/install.  No kernel "patches" or "hacks".

-John