[mythtv-users] Consecutive programs, dual tuners

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 09:26:05 UTC 2004

ok sorry, but the same happens for me when I have 2 programs recorded
on the same channel one after the other, only one tuner is used -
result is the same when using the global record earily and late
settings.

So for everything I record I have to work out if there is the
situation as discribed in my last mail and manually add the record
early/late for each recording?

hmmm.... seems user error prone to me, I must be missing something...