[mythtv-users] Re: Any problems installing mythtv-suite by apt-get, then recompiling mythtv for DVB support (FC2)?

Martin Ebourne lists at ebourne.me.uk
Wed Dec 22 20:21:14 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 17:43 +0000, Christopher McEwan wrote:
> The atrpms do seem to have DVB support compiled into it, but no matter
> what I do I cant get any DVB quality information back, even although I
> have enabled it to check every minute or so.
>
> This may ofcourse be a problem at my end, like me forgetting to tick a
> checkbox somewhere else ;)

DVB quality information has never worked for me, either. 0.15 and 0.16.
I've not got round to looking into it, but would certainly like to get
it working.

I've seen others post to this list about it not working, but never seen
an answer on why not. Does anyone get DVB quality information?

Cheers,

Martin.