[mythtv-users] (I'm an idiot) I need a new mysqld file

Paul Hamm paulhamm at verizon.net
Wed Dec 22 19:50:48 UTC 2004

rpm is your friend

[paulhamm at cerberus hl2]$ rpm -qf /etc/rc.d/init.d/mysqld
mysql-server-3.23.58-13

reinstall the rpm package containing the mysqld file your are looking
for.  I also recommend that you create a directory somewhere that is not
going to be formated and copy all of the mythtv_box:/etc directory so
you have a complete backup of your configuration files.