[mythtv-users] New here, feature suggestion

Giles Jones doveleys at nildram.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 22:03:36 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

Just joined the list, i've been reading it on the web for a while and I just
thought of a feature that might be useful to someone.

How about an alarm feature, you select a programme and set an alarm against it
so when that programme starts if you're watching another channel it gives you
a warning on screen.

Why you might say? well you might want reminding about live sporting event,
something that you probably won't want to watch a recording of.

Anyway, I'll come up with more ideas i'm sure :)

--
G. O. Jones