[mythtv-users] Problems with apt-get install kernel-module-ivtv-$MYKERNEL ivtv

Shawn Taras shawn_t at writeme.com
Fri Dec 17 20:40:55 UTC 2004

I am using Fedora Core 1 and I can't seem to upgrade to the latest ivtv. Here is the output:

apt-get install kernel-module-ivtv-$MYKERNEL ivtv
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package kernel-module-ivtv-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl_37.rhfc1.at

I would prefer not to have to move to FC2 or FC3 because my system is running pretty well. However, if it is fairly safe and easy then I would consider it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance