[mythtv-users] MythTVMediaCenter theme and OSD updated

Jason Gabriele jason.gabriele at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:38:12 UTC 2004

Do you mean in the context menus? On my machine it shows a marque
(dotted white line) on the button which has focus. You can easily change
the highlighted button's color by editing qlook.txt. Try changing
str ActiveHighlight=#37884D
str ActiveHighlight=#44A65F
Is that enough? You can try a more drastic color if necessary. I made
all active buttons green because disabled buttons are blue and I wanted
to avoid confusion. However, I will take another look at it to see if I
can create more contrast.

--
Jason Gabriele
jason.gabriele AT gmail DOT com