[mythtv-users] DVB in Guildford, UK...

Julian Edwards ed at julian-edwards.com
Mon Dec 13 16:46:55 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 16:28, Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> Um yes.... and polarised horizontally or vertically and some aerials are also
> 'tuned' to just pick up some frequencies (and thus cut out more
> interference).

Yes, as I mentioned before you can tell them apart by the colour of the
plastic insert at the end.  I've no idea what colour refers to which
band though, apart from the fact that if it's red it's no good for
Crystal Palace!

(All learned from the nice OnDigital man who changed my aerial for free
many years ago :) )
--
Julian Edwards
http://www.julian-edwards.com/