[mythtv-users] Consecutive programs, dual tuners

Martin Brown Martin.Brown at macquarie.com
Sun Dec 12 23:08:01 UTC 2004

Where else would Star Trek start anytime between 10 minutes early and 40 minutes late? And
commercial stations are concerned when people jump at the chance to skip their lousy commercials!
- You bet I'm from Australia.

But even a very small over-run means that the first program finishes in the second program's
recording. Even when there's a Myth finishing time extension. Is there some way around this problem??

Thanks,
Martin