[mythtv-users] Successful Aussie Commercial Detection ?

Paul Andreassen paulx at andreassen.com.au
Sun Dec 12 13:44:34 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-12 at 08:13, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Do your recordings have blank frames at all between
> commercials or commercials & the show?

I had a quick look and it seems the blank frames are only between shows
and commercials.

> Do either of you run CVS?  If so, I could supply a patch against current
> CVS for you to give a shot to see if it helps.

I don't want to use the CVS version at the moment because it would
require X-window building and trying out the new DVB-T support.  Will
the patch work with the 0.16 release?  If so I can build it and test.

Paul